Clementina Bitter

Clementina Bitter

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  Any Porsche owners in Dubai know a good independent brake specialist? (20 อ่าน)

19 มิ.ย. 2569 13:44

I've got a 2019 Cayenne that's started making this awful squealing noise every time I brake, especially when I'm coming to a stop at traffic lights. I'm pretty sure the pads are completely shot and I've probably left them too long. I called the dealer and honestly nearly fell off my chair when they told me the price, so I'm definitely looking for an independent specialist who knows these cars well. A mate who drives a Macan mentioned he had a great experience getting his done at a place in Al Quoz that offers Precision Porsche Brake Pad Service Available using genuine parts and has technicians who really understand the braking systems on these cars . I'm based near Al Quoz, so anywhere in that area would be ideal, but I'm willing to travel a bit for a workshop that won't rip me off. If anyone's had a good experience with a Porsche brake specialist in Dubai, I'd really appreciate a recommendation before I book anywhere.

39.63.43.141

Clementina Bitter

Clementina Bitter

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

Saul Blankenship

Saul Blankenship

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

180ctof@gmail.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 18:25 #1

Squealing usually means the wear indicator is touching, so you may have caught it before the rotors are ruined. Ask the shop to measure rotor thickness against minimum spec before quoting. If they're still within limits you can save a lot by doing pads only.

119.156.112.121

Saul Blankenship

Saul Blankenship

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

180ctof@gmail.com

Cyrus Bolton

Cyrus Bolton

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaradubai83@gmail.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 18:27 #2

Be careful with "genuine parts" on a quote unless it lists the brand and part numbers. On a Cayenne the cost difference between pad brands is huge, and some independents fit budget sets at near dealer prices. Get two or three quotes from Al Quoz workshops and ask for a written warranty on parts and labour.

119.156.112.121

Cyrus Bolton

Cyrus Bolton

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaradubai83@gmail.com

Abel Bonner

Abel Bonner

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaraabudhabi68@gmail.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 18:27 #3

Had my old Cayenne done at an independent in Al Quoz after the dealer quote made me wince. Came out at roughly half, and they showed me the old pads and the rotor readings without me asking. Ask to see the worn parts when you collect it.

119.156.112.121

Abel Bonner

Abel Bonner

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaraabudhabi68@gmail.com

Ivan Booker

Ivan Booker

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaradubai1@gmail.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 18:28 #4

On the 2019 Cayenne the rear electronic parking brake needs to go into service mode with a proper scan tool before anyone touches the rear pads. Also ask whether they reset the wear sensors and bleed with fresh fluid afterwards. If the shop doesn't mention a diagnostic tool, I'd move on.

119.156.112.121

Ivan Booker

Ivan Booker

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaradubai1@gmail.com

Karl Boone

Karl Boone

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayarasharjah867@gmail.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 18:28 #5

Is the squeal coming from the front or the rear, and roughly how many km is it on? Also, which trim is it, and does it have the ceramic or the standard steel brakes? That changes the price a lot.

119.156.112.121

Karl Boone

Karl Boone

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayarasharjah867@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้