beton

beton

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

belehov724@kwifa.com

  My local machine was absolutely choking (4 อ่าน)

22 ก.ย. 2569 18:33

My local machine was absolutely choking last night when I tried to run fifteen scraping instances simultaneously. The RAM usage was through the roof, and everything just froze solid, which made me lose hours of progress. I remembered a guy on a hacking forum mentioning he offloads his browser instances entirely, so I looked into https://floppydata.com/cloud-browser/ just to see if it made sense. The concept immediately clicked for me because all the rendering happens on their servers, meaning my computer stays completely cold. I spun up a batch of profiles targeting the US geo, and the stability was totally different from what I was used to. The pages loaded perfectly without any lag, and I didn't have to babysit any crashes. It felt like I had upgraded my entire rig without buying a single component. I actually managed to pull all the data I needed for my market research in record time, turning what was going to be a total failure into a very productive evening.

146.70.28.11

beton

beton

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

belehov724@kwifa.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้