เบิร์ด

เบิร์ด

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

bird_greensky@hotmail.com

  วิธีการจองและการชำระเงิน (1456 อ่าน)

7 เม.ย 2557 22:26

ถึง พี่หนิงครับ (เรียกตามในเว็ป)
เป็นทางการเลย อิอิ พี่หนิงคับพอดีจากที่ผมกับแฟนได้เข้าไปดูผลงานทางจากจากเว็ป ผมกับแฟนชอบมากๆเลยคับ โดยเฉพาะแฟนบอกยังไงก็ต้องได้ที่นี่ (ออกแนวดุ)
เลยจะรบกวนสอบถามวิธีการจอง การชำระเงินอ่ะคับ เพราะผมกับแฟนจะแต่งงานวันที่ 5 กรกฎาคม แล้ว เหลือไม่นาน เลยคิดว่าน่าจะจองไว้ก่อน หรือไม่รู้จะทันหรือป่าว รบกวนด้วยคับ

58.9.244.28

เบิร์ด

เบิร์ด

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

bird_greensky@hotmail.com

Bestloveweddingstudio

Bestloveweddingstudio

ผู้ดูแล

bestloveweddingstudio@gmail.com

8 เม.ย 2557 16:37 #1

สวัสดีจ้า
ก่อนอื่น ขอบคุณนะค่ะ ที่ชอบผลงานของทางร้าน  แระยินดีมากค่ะ ที่จะได้ร่วมงานกาน
กานชำระเงิน แบ่งจ่าย 3 ครั้งนะค่ะ เช่นแพ็คเกจ 20900 แบ่งเป็น วันจอง 5000 บาท วันถ่าย 10000 วันรัลงานทั้งหมด อีก 5900 บาทค่ะ
วันที่ 5 กรกฎาคม ทันจร้า จะเข้ามาโทรนัดหนิง สักวันน้า
ขอบคุณค่ะ
 

58.9.35.182

Bestloveweddingstudio

Bestloveweddingstudio

ผู้ดูแล

bestloveweddingstudio@gmail.com

เบิร์ด

เบิร์ด

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

bird_greensky@hotmail.com

19 เม.ย 2557 07:46 #2

ขอบคุณพี่หนิงคับ สำหรับรายละเอียด ผมกับแฟนจะขอเข้าไปคุยวันพุธ ที่ 23 นี้อ่ะคับ ไม่ทราบว่างมั้ยคับ :^_^:

58.9.194.102

เบิร์ด

เบิร์ด

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

bird_greensky@hotmail.com

เบิร์ด

เบิร์ด

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

bird_greensky@hotmail.com

19 เม.ย 2557 07:46 #3

ขอบคุณพี่หนิงคับ สำหรับรายละเอียด ผมกับแฟนจะขอเข้าไปคุยวันพุธ ที่ 23 นี้อ่ะคับ ไม่ทราบว่างมั้ยคับ :^_^:

58.9.194.102

เบิร์ด

เบิร์ด

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

bird_greensky@hotmail.com

Bestloveweddingstudio

Bestloveweddingstudio

ผู้ดูแล

bestloveweddingstudio@gmail.com

20 เม.ย 2557 19:33 #4

สวัสดีค่ะ
จ้า เดียวเจอกาน นะค่ะ ก่อนถึงโทรหาก่อนก็ได้น้าคร้า

115.87.131.150

Bestloveweddingstudio

Bestloveweddingstudio

ผู้ดูแล

bestloveweddingstudio@gmail.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

4 ส.ค. 2569 19:16 #5

Thanks for publishing such valuable insights. Most people talk about the problem, but you actually provided actionable solutions. That’s what makes your content stand out. Keep posting more like this! j88 hiện đang mở

39.34.156.18

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

6 ส.ค. 2569 13:00 #6

Very informative post! I learned several new things that I will definitely apply. You have a talent for teaching complex topics in a simple way. Hi88

39.34.158.22

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

15 ส.ค. 2569 16:36 #7

[size= 14px]This topic is usually explained in a very confusing way on other blogs, but your article made everything clear. I appreciate the examples and the structure you used. Subscribed for more content! DN88[/size]

39.34.153.53

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

18 ส.ค. 2569 19:25 #8

Your writing felt very authentic and insightful. I enjoyed every part of this article. Thanks for providing such value for free—much appreciated! 789WIN

39.34.157.10

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

Abdul jabbar

Abdul jabbar

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

hrehmani618@gmail.com

26 ส.ค. 2569 14:47 #9

I have been browsing on-line more than three hours these days, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It¡¦s beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net will likely be much more helpful than ever before. Hit Club

111.92.153.38

Abdul jabbar

Abdul jabbar

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

hrehmani618@gmail.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

8 ก.ย. 2569 14:18 #10

This blog is honestly underrated! The knowledge you share is extremely valuable. I hope more people discover your work soon because content like this deserves recognition. Go88

39.34.154.8

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

Sunwin

Sunwin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yovolov673@pumpoly.com

25 ก.ย. 2569 22:53 #11

Great post! I love how you combined practical tips with real experience. It shows that you genuinely know what you’re talking about. I will definitely implement these suggestions in my own work. Sunwin

153.117.119.33

Sunwin

Sunwin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yovolov673@pumpoly.com

go88abc.com

go88abc.com

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

aaf34868@gmail.com

26 ก.ย. 2569 17:45 #12

Your insights really opened my eyes to things I never considered before. This blog is becoming an excellent learning resource for me. Keep it up! go88abc.com

153.117.119.33

go88abc.com

go88abc.com

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

aaf34868@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้